The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, preservation, protection, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD), as well as federal and industry partners. DTIC provides leading edge information services and analysis products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the IT Project Manager of the Cloud PMO Team under the general supervision of the Deputy Director of Information Technology Services.
- Ensures the overall development, integration, information assurance coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts are maintained.
- Collaborates with and interviews stakeholders, manages the process to transform user requirements into a deliverable application or system.
- Identifies risks/deficiencies, creates contingency plans and deploys risk mitigation as appropriate.
- Keeps senior leadership and project stakeholders informed and recommends appropriate technical and managerial actions on issues, risks, and significant developments impacting crucial mission and enterprise-wide system schedules, cost, and scope.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547966300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.