The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Fort Carson Marketing.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Designing format and lay-out for illustrations, posters, flyers, program covers, certificates, signs, tickets, T-shirts, patches, logos, and special items.
- Preparing rough sketches or illustrations in pen and ink, pencil, watercolors, markers, or by any other method which is appropriate for the project.
- Designing cover of layout work of newsletters and other programs and activities. Maintaining records of work accomplished by job order numbers logged in records.
- Designing and painting, signs, graphics, and notices for various recreational facilities, clubs, etc.
- Performing lettering of certificates for awards in connection with the various programs.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547958200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.