About the Position: You will serve as a Protocol Specialist with responsibility for planning, coordinating and delivering protocol support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Materiel Command (AMC), Commanding General, AMC Headquarters Command Group, Internal Staff and the ten (10) AMC major subordinate commands.Learn more about this agency
- With guidance and assistance, plan, coordinate, and execute protocol aspects of visits of high ranking United States (US) and foreign dignitaries, events and ceremonies hosted by the Commanding General (CG).
- Respond professionally to requests for assistance in all matters related to protocol procedures, consulting with Director or Team Leader for complex decisions.
- Provide timely briefings on upcoming visits, events or ceremonies.
- Provide full range of protocol services to include design, planning, set ups/clean ups, and execution of events, i.e., ceremonies, assist with conferences and plan and execute official social events.
- Assist in the establishment of an effective protocol policy addressing the special needs of Distinguished Visitors (DVs) and Events.
- With minimum assistance and direction, determines protocol support requirements for executive level civilians with DA, Sister Services and official visits. Coordinate events and Visits across the Installation.
- With guidance and assistance, conceptualize, plan and conduct event-related activities in accordance with agency protocol standards associated with events and ceremonies.
- Recommends appropriate use of funding to support official command visitors and dignitaries, and events in accordance with regulations, policies and procedures.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547830700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.