The Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO) mission is to serve as the single focal point for commercial travel within the Department of Defense; establish strategic direction, set policy, and centrally manage commercial travel programs.Learn more about this agency
As a TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at the GS-2130-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Providing expert technical assistance in managing commercial passenger travel programs
- Performing management studies, program reviews, and other special projects on travel programs in accordance with and Federal regulations
- Conducting research to develop, implement, and/or modify travel programs
- Reviewing and analyzing statistical data and management information reports covering the provision of travel services
- Researching and investigating new or improved business and management practices related to travel services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547547500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.