Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
- Participates in the formulation and development of Agency audit policy, procedures, guidance and long range management plans for improving Agency performance.
- Ensures compliance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) related to complex contract cost and pricing issues.
- Performs research and analysis of historical program documents, legislation, case law, government regulations, and auditing standards to support the development of effective new or revised audit policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Analyzes trend data or performs field studies to identify and define audit problem areas and emerging issues.
- Evaluates the problems and issues, determines the need for revised or new guidance, and develops new strategies for resolving the problems and addressing the issues.
- Maintains liaison with counterparts and represents the Agency.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547055500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.