About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.Learn more about this agency
Dallas is the heart of the largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States boasting museums, six major sports teams, over 12,000 restaurants, The Arts District, and much more.
- Performs all work in accordance with agency policies, standards, metrics and standard operating procedures for effective contract administration of Department of Defense acquisitions.
- Provides feedback to the Chief Engineer (CE) regarding the adequacy and clarity of engineering surveillance processes based on daily application of the processes and Agency reporting requirements
- Conducts Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule and performance for buying activities and DCMA elements.
- Provides technical advice and consultation in relation to Independent Research and Development Bid and Proposal expenses, first article inspections, production, plan layout, manufacturing processes and techniques, and contract schedule changes.
- Applies the DCMA engineering surveillance performance indicators to assess the contractor's performance and provide feedback to the CE.
- Analyze trends in performance indicator scores to assist the CE with managing Agency level performance indicators, recommending corrective action, establishing lessons learned, and influencing the improvement of contractor processes.
- Brings controversial information or unusual findings to the attention of the CE.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546967500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.