This position will be located in DCAA Headquarters, Fort Belvoir, VA OR at a DCAA Center of Resource Excellence location (La Palma CA, Smyrna, GA, Lowell MA, Cherry Hill, NJ or Irving TX). Location of the position will be determined at the time of selection.Learn more about this agency
Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.
- Provides comprehensive advisory services on all aspects of human resources management.
- Researches, interprets, analyzes and applies the laws and regulations pertaining to incentive awards and recognition, performance management, leave, discipline and hours of duty.
- Advises and assists management on performance management process and procedures. Reviews performance elements, standards and appraisals.
- Administers programs and completes special projects in accordance with human resources laws, regulations, policies and procedures to meet organizational needs and implement Office of Personnel Management (OPM), DoD and agency requirements.
- Provides technical advice and counseling on management-employee relations, leave, hours of work, telework, work-life, incentive awards and performance management to support assigned organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546921900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.