You will serve as the Echelon II Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and Lead Echelon II Package Submitting Office (PSO) Representative in the Command Information Office Directorate of Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Headquarters.Learn more about this agency
- You will create and update Echelon II business rules in coordination with key stakeholders, to include Program Managers, Information System Owners, subordinate ISSMs, and cybersecurity peers for A and A processing.
- You will develop and maintain a command cybersecurity program that includes cybersecurity architecture, requirements, objectives and policies, cybersecurity personnel, and cybersecurity processes and procedures.
- You will draft, modify and maintain command core cybersecurity policies.
- You will review IT and control systems programs to assess overall compliance with cybersecurity plans and policies, and alignment with business and mission requirements.
- You will modify IT plans and policies to respond to changes in the command's business or mission requirements and processes, or change in legislation or regulatory requirements.
- You will ensure all personnel with cyber security functions are identified as CSWF in the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) and designated in writing.
- You will ensure all personnel with cyber security functions are fully qualified in accordance with assigned Cyber IT/CS position and specialty area qualifications.
- You will track cybersecurity and CIO office data and metrics to ensure compliancy with all CIO related tasking, including but not limited to:
- - DADMS and DITPR-DON registration, FISMA reporting and compliancy, DoD Scorecard Reporting, Waivers (e.g., HBSS, PKI, Operating Systems), VRAM registration and compliancy, etc.
- You will evaluate the impact of new laws and guidance on current programs and systems, and recommends changes to existing plans and policies to ensure compliance and responsiveness.
- You will maintain a repository of all command cybersecurity-related documentation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546830200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.