The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens residing within a 30 mile radius of West Point, NY. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Army Community Recreation Division at Victor Constant Ski Area.
- Repairs and inspects ski and snow equipment (i.e. ski edges; binding tow and heel latches; boots and poles; cross country skis: binding and poles; and snowboards).
- Receives and issues equipment and supplies, maintains proper temporary hand receipts, and when required, processes statements of charges for damaged or lost parts and equipment.
- Maintains machines, tools, bench stock and authorized repair parts in a clean and orderly manner, turning in all unserviceable and excess equipment, tools and supplies for disposal.
- Follows procedures outlined in binding technical manuals; adjusts and recommends correct length and type of skis for customers and assists customers with boot and pole fitting.
- Assists with maintenance, inspections, servicing and/or attending of ski lifts as needed. Assists ski patrol in emergency lift evacuation. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546760900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.