About the Position: The purpose of this position is to provide combined environmental engineering and project management expertise for all ordnance and explosives projects of environmental engineering and ordnance site investigation techniques.Learn more about this agency
- Manage ordnance and explosives investigations and remediation project schedules and budgets.
- Lead the project delivery team in compliance with Compensation and Liability Act, National Oil and Hazardous Substance Pollution Contingency Plan, Corps of Engineer and Federal Acquisition regulations.
- Serve as project manager to execute the mission of the Ordnance and Explosive Design center throughout the lifecycle of ordnance projects.
- Serve as a point-of-contact to ensuring early identification of customer problems or issues and facilitate resolution.
- Lead project delivery teams in the acquisition and contract administration of environmental service contracts ensuring awards, expenditures, and requirements are met in accordance with Federal fiscal law.
- Makes continuing review and studies of incoming project planning, design, related material and program activities and keeps currently informed on all phases of planning, design, and execution.
- Justifies plans, actions, and recommendations, and furnishes and obtains information regarding planning, funding progress reports, direction and execution of project design and execution.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 30% of the time away from permanent duty location.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546723800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.