About the Position: This position is being filled as an Interdisciplinary (0401/0460/0482/0486) for the Corps of Engineers, Operation Technical Support Branch. You will be doing the work of a Land Use Coordinator with the duties listed below.Learn more about this agency
- As a Land Use Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as the point of contact for historic management issues.
- Promote project resources through contact and liaison with groups such as; legislative representatives, federal, state, and municipal agencies and other individuals including internal stakeholders from the DE down through the organization.
- Attend public hearings to speak on such matters as: zoning of proposed developments and promote coordination of the overall Natural Resource Management Program.
- Participate in the review of Real Estate items on park management issues to include; protective management, and destruction prevention.
- Develop new approaches to execute Real Estate work for the program.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts within the District to determine impact on project resources, determine new approaches and priority.
- Coordinate policy, processes, priority, and guideline implementation among field projects and district offices.
- Confer with supervisors on matters of District policy and keeps them advised of major issues and recommend solutions.
- Assists with the oversight of environmental stewardship programs within the District?s Operations Division.
- Serve as the program lead and reviews complex requests for licenses, leases, easements, and other requests for real property and land use.
Occasional travel - Business travel is up to 20% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546549000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.