About the Position: You will serve as a Program Manager, Project Manager, and Technical Manager for assigned programs and projects. Your duties and responsibilities will include:Learn more about this agency
- Program Manager (PGM) and Project Manager (PJM) serving under the Chief, Civil Projects and Planning Branch, Programs and Project Management Division.
- Technical Manager coordinating with the Chief, Design Branch, Engineering/Construction Division.
- Working on one or more projects throughout any stage reporting to more than one supervisor during a performance rating period.
- Primary point of contact with major program activity headquarters office responsible for monitoring overall program execution.
- Serve as the District's primary point of contact for assigned projects with sponsor/customer, Federal, state and local government agencies, Congressional interests, other external organizations and higher authorities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 15% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546540300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.