About the Position:Learn more about this agency
The position is located at Department of Public Works, monitor planning and design which encompass a number of components or phases of project work.
Fort Bragg is known as the "Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces." It is a culturally diverse area with both rural and city populations and is co-located at Fayetteville, NC.
- Evaluates project objectives, identifying and utilizing the most economical and efficient procedures for project design and construction, considering all functional and environmental requirements.
- Establishes operative level liaison with assigned major units on the post to identify specific facilities deficiencies, shortages, and mission-peculiar requirements for incorporation into the Installation Master Plan.
- Coordinates all technical, functional, and administrative matters related to assembling plans, sketches, specifications, estimates, studies, and special provisions into project packages to support advertised or negotiated procurements.
- Analyzes existing facilities, revises the Master Planning report in order to keep records in a current status.
- Maintains Tabulation of existing and required facilities report-indicating requirements for future construction, all existing permanent and temporary assets, and information concerning facilities authorized or under construction.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546233900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.