The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for Citizens and Non-Citizens who reside within a 30-mile radius of West Point, NY. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Morgan Farm.
- Receives and shelters animals brought to the veterinarian clinic for treatment, temporary care or disposal. Observes animals and notifies supervisor of abnormal appearance.
- Feeds animals taking care to measure food portions according to feeding instructions. Keeps records on animals in the facility. Assists other workers to restrain and treat animals.
- Cleans and disinfects animal feeding utensils and pen areas. Maintains stock of cleaning materials and other items used.
- May be required to operate a motor vehicle to transport supplies and laboratory samples.
- Mows grass and cleans yard of animal litter. Clears drains in runs. Empties garbage.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/546196200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.