This position is located in the Voice of America (VOA) Programming Directorate, Persian Service and is responsible for a network of contacts with other VOA and other USAGM elements, requiring the highest level of confidence and trust.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION IS NOT COVERED BY A UNION AGREEMENT
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the operational and administrative management for the Division Director's immediate office.
- Interfacing with the VOA managers and staffers to ensure that space, budget, office equipment, automated systems and other support services are adequate to accomplish the Division Director's goals.
- Assuring that necessary services, documentation, and equipment, are available for the Division Director.
- Representing the Division Director in dealing with officials at all levels, both with government and private industry.
- Liaising and coordinating with stakeholders regarding non-technical issues.
- Arranging meetings with high level officials of stakeholder agencies (VOA, USAGM, etc.) and outside private interests and assuring that officers invited are properly informed.
- Responding to inquiries and administrative problems independently and following up to ensure a timely response by others.
- Overseeing the appointment schedule for the VOA Division Director, determining their priority and importance, and setting calendar priorities.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545938300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.