You are encouraged to read the entire announcement before you submit your application package. Your application may not receive full consideration if you do not follow the instructions as outlined.Learn more about this agency
This position is in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC, in the Office of the Administrator (A/AID), at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
As the incumbent, you will serve as the lead on the design, oversight, and implementation of USAID’s structural reform efforts. You will work across multiple Bureaus and Independent Offices (B/IO) to ensure internal coherence and alignment across lines of effort with Transformation goals. This position reports to the Agency’s Counselor and works closely with Agency leadership as well as with the State Department, the White House Office of Management and Budget, National Security Council, and other departments and agencies, as appropriate.
As a Supervisory Program Manager, your duties will include the following:
- Supervises a group of employees performing work up to the GS-15 level with responsibilities that cut across the Agency and federal government;
- Serving as an expert technical resource and leading authority on the planning and management of projects that have a significant impact on an agency’s operations and programs;
- Reviewing productivity in all project areas and phases, monitoring problem areas, and overseeing implementation of solutions to project issues;
- Preparing correspondence, technical reports, estimates, fact sheets, status reports, and schedules to complete project assignments, and keeping interested parties informed of progress on project goals;
- Providing expert advice and guidance on government programs and policies which are of significant interest to the public and Congress; and
- Contacting, advising, and collaborating with high-ranking officials such as agency heads, top congressional staff officials, state government executives, legislative leaders, and executives of comparable private sector organizations.
15 - The full performance level of this position is GS-15.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545731600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.