This position is located in the Office of Planning, Design, and Construction (OPDC), Smithsonian Facilities (SF), Smithsonian Institution (SI). The incumbent for this position will perform work involved in the administration aspects of calendar management, procurement actions, property management, budget and financial operations, timekeeping, travel management communications support and other general administrative support functions.Learn more about this agency
- Prepares and tracks forms for billing, receiving, depositing and/or transferring funds.
- Makes travel arrangements including booking hotels, transportation tickets, and rental cars.
- Receives, opens, and distributes mail, responding personally when possible or determining routing based on knowledge of office programs.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems in electronic and/or hard copy format.
- Schedules meetings and maintains calendars for supervisor and other staff, and makes appointments based on knowledge of staff preferences.
- Serves as timekeeper for the organization or unit, monitors and coordinates the timely and accurate submission of Time and Attendance (T&A) records, and serves as primary liaison to Payroll.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545668100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.