Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, oversee, manage, or conduct comprehensive manpower and organizational analysis of a wide diversity of organizations, functions, and work processes and provide innovative, expert management consultant capabilities to continually improve mission effectiveness, resource efficiency, and resource savings.
- Serve as an analyst and advisor to management on the evaluation of the effectiveness of government programs and operations or the productivity and efficiency of the management of Federal agencies or both
- Provide line managers with objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of agency operations and management
- Analyze and evaluate (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives
- Develop life cycle cost analysis of projects or performing cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs
- Research and investigate new or improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545512800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.