You will serve as the Principal Technical Manager for the Weapons Control and Integration Department of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).Learn more about this agency
This announcement has been amended as follows:
The closing date has been extended to 15 October 2019.
- You will serve as the senior civilian leader and head of the NSWCDD Weapons Control and Integration Department.
- You will manage a large technical organization and oversee the conduct of research, development, testing and evaluation for Navy and joint weapons and weapons control systems.
- You will lead the Department Science and Technology Council, and serve as the final selection authority for Section 219 research and development investments.
- You will work regularly with leadership of external research organizations such as Office of Naval Intelligence, Office of Naval Research, etc., to identify and facilitate collaboration opportunities to accomplish research and development projects.
- You will serve as a third level supervisor engaged in technical and administrative supervision of assigned responsibilities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545332800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.