This position is part of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Customer Relationship Management Office (CRMD). The incumbent is responsible for leadership, management, planning, and operations of information technology (IT) activities to include a wide range of complex assignments and projects relative to information systems and cybersecurity matters.Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent is responsible for a wide range of complex assignments and projects relative to information systems and security matters.
- The incumbent initiates, develops, implements, and evaluates the security of OPIC information management systems.
- Serves as a video teleconferencing and audio visual specialist.
- Assist Sr. PMs and the Customer Relationship Management Director with IT/ Information Management (IM) project activities. Coordinate the work of project team members (IT staff/contractors, program managers, and other stakeholders).
- The Project Manager will be required to manage projects established by the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and/or the Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) to achieve the technical and business objectives and to meet the needs of the OPIC customer.
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Identifies opportunities for security improvements by evaluating potential system vulnerabilities and security controls that provide protection from unauthorized access, alteration, loss, disclosure, and blocking of information.
- Analyzes customer and organizational information system requirements and the technical operating environment to determine the security requirements of a potential project.
- Meets financial targets, quality specifications, scheduled delivery dates, and interfaces with the customer.
- Works closely with OPIC customer staff to ensure that business needs are met, communication is open and current, and accurate and helpful recommendations are shared.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545206500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.