This position is located in the USDA- Office of the Chief Financial Officer, National Finance Center Office of the Director, National Finance Center Office of the Deputy Director, Administrative Management Staff, Financial Management OfficeLearn more about this agency
The incumbent serves as the top staff financial authority for the organization representing NFC, and as such shall discuss with key operating personnel methods of resolving special management problems) new or revised budget execution.
- Develops and issues regulations, directives, guidelines, and other instructions for budget preparation, presentation and execution of activities.
- Analyzes and monitors performance against the current year budget cycle/and the detailed cost center rate structure to ensure the W CF will continually move toward a zero profit and loss position.
- Oversees all aspects of the financial management accounting system that tracks actual expenditures of the entire enterprise operation and is measured against developed budget plans to include rate analysis at the cost center level.
- Prepare and review all program documentation to ensure that cost, schedule, and financial information correlates with program objectives.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation and distribution to agencies of periodic estimates of the costs of the centrally billed services.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports on current and prior year obligations, revenues, expenses, and activities among the entire range of NFC cost centers at the organization.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545156900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.