This position is located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, National Finance Center, Government Employee Services Division (GESD), Payroll Accounting Directorate (PAD), Payroll Reconciliation Branch, Military Deposit Reconciliation Section in New Orleans, LA.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent will serve as section head within USDA's National Finance Center, Government Employees Services Division, Payroll Accounting Directorate, Payroll Reconciliation Branch, Military Deposit and Reconciliation Section.
- Independently plans, directs, coordinates, manages and supervises the functions and missions assigned.
- Oversees monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of payroll/personnel system changes, modifications and work processes and procedures.
- Ensures that management controls are maintained, evaluated, and reported under the guidelines from oversight agencies; e.g., OMB, GAO, GSA, and Treasury.
- Utilizes qualitative and quantitative techniques for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of administrative and technical programs.
- Provides support and authoritative guidance for management issues that are impacted by payroll/personnel issues.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545075400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.