This position is located in the Department of Congressional and Public Affairs (CPA), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-9, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 5 which is generally equal to GS-9.
- Assists with scheduling, note-taking and tracking follow-up actions; and monitors and ensures timely preparation and submission of periodic office status reports.
- Produces CPA Tracking, Calendar and related processes using SharePoint.
- Serve as back-up on time reporting (QuickTime), processing of and assisting staff with travel, including authorization development and assists with vouchers, e-Country clearance, Visa requirements, passports, immunizations, etc.
- Serves as Contracting Officer Representative for CPA contracts, compiles and prepares contract background documents including statements-of-work, market research, independent government costs estimates, department purchase card procurement including reconciliation in Oracle.
- Provides assistance on external events in coordination with the Public Affairs or Congressional and External Affairs POC, keeping both informed of potential issues and concerns.
- Provides advice and guidance to managers and employees on administrative services provided.
- Conducts research on a variety of documents in order to gather, correlate, analyze, determine, and recommend solutions to resolve internal management problems and improve efficiency.
- Provides oversight and support of the new staff onboarding processes.
- Manages and directs calls to the appropriate staff, and responds to requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544772200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.