These positions are located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Financial Management Services and are responsible for analyzing accounts, reports, data, procedural instructions, or legislative requirements to assure the accuracy of transactions and the reliability of payroll and payroll-related reports.Learn more about this agency
- Responsibilities listed are at the full performance level.
- Traces specific accounting entries and/or transactions through the automated accounting and/or payroll/personnel systems to ensure quality control and system integrity is maintained.
- Participates with management and agency officials in discussions concerning the implementation and/or revisions of accounting, financial, and/or payroll/personnel reporting systems.
- Determines and presents scheduling of feeder systems to update the general ledger.
- Interprets new legislation and/or guidance by the Office of Management and Budget, Treasury, Office of Personnel Management, etc. to determine the impact on existing financial systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544535900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.