The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Citizens and Non-Citizens who reside within the local commuting area of Monterey County, Santa Cruz County and San Benito County, California. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Mid-Pom Java Café on the Presidio of Monterey. Incumbent must be available to work early mornings.
- Prepares a limited variety of short order fast food items such as hamburgers, hot dogs, fish and chicken sandwiches, pizzas, French fries, etc.
- Serves as cashier in the snack bar, receiving payment by cash or charge. Completes cash report at the end of assigned shift.
- Prepares/slices lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and other vegetables for sandwiches, salads, and pizzas.
- Ensures that tables/work surfaces are promptly cleared and cleaned to include: walls, floors, equipment, and storage areas of other work areas.
- Takes delivery of supplies and ensures proper storage of items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544533000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.