This position is located in the OCFO, Financial Management Services Center, Customer Services Division, Directives and Training Branch.Learn more about this agency
Serves as a lead analyst for major projects assigned to the Division/Branch. Responsible for analyzing system design issues and identifying resolutions and proposed system and documentation changes (including training materials) and/or enhancements to any of the myriad automated processing systems which support USDA's financial management lines of business.
- Conducts reviews, evaluations, and quality control of the automated systems.
- Prepares a comprehensive report of analysis and discusses results and findings with management and agency officials.
- Monitors the implementation of changes by analyzing a variety of internal and external reports produced by the system to ensure desired objectives are accomplished.
- Serves as project leader; reviews project for feasibility, cost effectiveness, and practicability.
- Analyzes the scope of the project and determines associated tasks and recommends resources needed to accomplish the project in a timely and cost effective manner.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544295300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.