This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the Head of the Information Assurance Support Section in the Information Systems Support Branch.
- You will oversee a service architecture that provides IT Infrastructure, Information Assurance tools, Security and Vulnerability management, collaboration tools and access to cloud resources.
- You will serve as a senior consultant to the Branch Head and Division Head/CIO concerning infrastructure and IA solutions.
- You will develop and prioritize project goals, including budgeting resources and man-hours, and will define and/or configure systems, applications, procedures and user tools in adherence to policies and procedures.
- You will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and overall program objectives of the IT infrastructure, IA tools and IT services.
- You will participate or lead response to network/system incidents and provide subject matter expertise for external reporting to Network Cyber Defense Operations Command (NCDOC).
- You will direct the work of Section personnel, setting goals and performing the full range of supervisory duties including mentoring, providing professional guidance, specific and general tasking, and conflict resolution.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544179000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.