You will serve as an ENGINEER in the SHIP DEFENSE/EXPEDITIONARY WARFARE DEPARTMENT, COMBAT SYSTEM ENGINEERING & TEST/EVALUATION DIVISION of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
Positions may be filled in any of the following branches:
S23-Software Cyber Engineering Branch
S24-Test and Evaluation Engineering Branch
S25-Amphibious Combat Systems Branch
S26-Combat Systems Logistics Branch
S52-SPQ9B In-Service Branch
S57-Directed Energy Logistics Branch
S64-UNREP (Underway Replenishment) Logistics Branch
- You will provide management, planning, technical direction and personnel management for the assigned branch.
- You will understand and formulate duties associated with first level supervision.
- You will plan, organize, manage, provide technical direction, provide personnel management, program management and allocate resources.
- You will make decisions on behalf of sponsoring program and has the authority to influence related processes, guidance, and budget.
- You will motivate, train and work effectively with team members.
- You will accomplish the quality and quantity of work expected within set limits of cost and time.
- You will plans and assign work effectively and efficiently.
- You facilitate an understanding of management goals and command objectives.
- You will develop improvements or design new work processes and procedures to improve productivity and value added of products.
- You will analyze organizational and operational problems and develop timely and economical solutions.
- You will implement Command and Government policy for administrative and financial management.
- You will serve an essential role in providing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is responsible for effecting and implementing EEO policy within their area.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544141600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.