Serve as a Medical Technician for the Phoenix Indian Medical Center (PIMC) Laboratory located in Phoenix, AZ. There are multiple positions to be filled. The incumbent(s) will report to the Deputy Laboratory Manager onsite with responsibility for providing a variety of clinical laboratory services, including processing patient specimens in the Specimen Collection/Processing section and performing standardized tests in the Chemistry, Urinalysis, Hematology, Microbiology, and Blood Bank sections.Learn more about this agency
- Operate and maintain complex laboratory equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspection procedures, and maintain appropriate documentation
- Perform and document quality control procedures as defined in policy and procedure manuals
- Assist senior level Clinical Laboratory Scientists in maintaining the Continued Quality Improvement Program
- Collect and process specimens for analysis on-site, or refer specimens to appropriate laboratories for analysis
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/543644500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.