This position is located in the Office of Information and Resource Management (OIRM), Division of Human Resource Management (HRM). HRM strives to provide outstanding service and support to managers and employees across the Foundation, promoting effective recruitment, retention, and learning and development activities and programs. The incumbent serves as the Branch Chief, Strategic Human Capital Planning (SHCP) Branch.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent serves as the Strategic Human Capital Planning (SHCP) Branch Chief, and is responsible for advising the HRM Division Director and HRM Deputy Division Director in the areas of workforce planning and analysis, HRM program development, HR automation and reporting, change management, human capital planning, and business process reengineering efforts. The incumbent may also perform a variety of sensitive and confidential assignments that require extensive knowledge of HRM's policies and objectives.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Branch, to include both Federal staff and contractors.
- Planning, developing, organizing, directing, and implementing activities relative to workforce planning.
- Providing support to the Chief Human Capital Officer (CHCO) on projects and issues related to human capital accountability, diversity and inclusion, and the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) activities.
- Overseeing Human Resource Information System (HRIS) activities, including Business Intelligence (BI) systems with multiple data sources.
- Developing, managing, and leading specially designed teams to conduct evaluation studies of NSF human capital programs.
- Conducting studies, analyzing findings and making recommendations on organizational development.
- Developing and monitoring long-range plans and recommendations as to the best methods required to meet NSF’s organizational goals and objectives.
- Conducting briefings and preparing comprehensive reports to ensure that senior management is provided with clear and concise recommendations, analyses, evaluations and interpretations concerning plans, policies and programs.
- Client Engagement/Change Management
- Planning and Evaluating
- Workforce Planning
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Information Management
- Creative Thinking
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/543005200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.