About the Position: This Position is located at the National Guard Bureau, OFC Director Joint Staff, OFC/Internal Review.Learn more about this agency
About the Surrounding Area: Situated in Northern Virginia on the south bank of the Potomac River directly across from Washington D.C., Arlington is headquarters to many departments and agencies of the federal government, including the Department of Defense and is the location of many national memorials and museums.
- Serve as an agent of the commander of assigned organization on accounting, financial, and managerial issues that require examination by a financial professional.
- Perform the most complex analysis and evaluations related to all aspects of accounting, management control and risk management.
- Serve as the command representative and point of contact for external agencies regarding their inspections, surveys, and/or audit findings and recommendations.
- Interpret policies and procedures generated by higher headquarters to include implications of immediate-and long-range management activities, plans and decisions.
- Perform a variety of audits that are usually without precedent and require the use of advanced auditing techniques in gathering and evaluating pertinent data.
- Plan work to be accomplished by the team and sets and adjusts short term priorities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position 25% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542835700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.