About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.Learn more about this agency
- Conducts EVM compliance reviews IAW Agency EVM policy and standard processes, interfacing with CMO, Headquarters (HQ), Unique Divisions, Chief Operating Officer (COO), and Regional Commands (RC) as required.
- Evaluates contractor Integrated Master Schedules/Integrated Master Plans (IMS/IMP).
- Performs all work in accordance with the Predictive Analysis Instruction TWOM, and associated logistics, organization, diagnostics, data review, data analysis, writing technical reports, and interface with EVM Center/contractor as required.
- Performs EV System-Level Surveillance IAW Agency EVM policy and standard processes, interfacing with EVM Center and contractor as required. Supports Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs) with program office customer.
- Performs all work in accordance with agency policies, standards, metrics and standard operating procedures for effective contract administration of Department of Defense (DoD) acquisitions.
- Conducts Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule and performance for buying activities and DCMA elements.
- Applies the DCMA engineering surveillance performance indicators to assess the contractor?s performance and provide feedback to the CE.
- Prepares, provides, and evaluates documentation regarding specific engineering and manufacturing questions requiring resolution.
Occasional travel - Business travel is required 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542731800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.