***Appointment is INDEFINITE (for a period NTE 4 years) OR may become Permanent. It can also be terminated at any time, with a 30 day notice.***
This National Guard position is for a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN, Position Description Number D1953000 and is part of the OH 179 Airlift Wing, Ohio Air National Guard.
The primary purpose is the point of contact for interfacing with the Global Logistics Support Center (GLSC) on behalf of the maintenance customers.Learn more about this agency
As a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN, GS-2005-7, you will perform the following duties:
1) Performs mission capability (MICAP) verification, reports and processes cannibalization actions. Establishes upgrade, downgrade, or cancels MICAP due-outs. Monitors status of items. processes local manufacture (LM) MICAPs and corrects discrepancies identified by the GLSC resulting from MICAP Enterprise Supply Solution (ESS) reconciliation.
2) Establishes requirements for customer using automated systems and notifies customer of asset availability. Researches required information to perform item record loads. Processes issues, kills, and rejects management notices, status changes and cancellations.
3) Processes Aircraft Document Review (ADR). Processes status inquiries and reconciles aircraft orders.
4) Manages the DIFM listing, validates/updates DIFM listing with status by processing required transaction as necessary. Performs DIFM reconciliation with both maintenance and supply customers to ensure verification of current status and asset location. Updates DIFM monitor appointment letters. Processes DIFM turn-in (TIN) and turn-around (TRN).
5) Manages the Supply Point program. Performs coordination with the customer service support element to ensure requisition objective is adequate. Also, prepares and processes Supply Point issues requests. Conducts physical reconciliation with the Supply Point monitor to verify detail balances, reconcile out of balance conditions as well as ensures all required transactions have been processed. Conducts Supply Point inventories, researches and reconciles discrepancies.
6) Performs other duties as assigned.
*The above duty description doesn't contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# D1953000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542722700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.