This position is located with the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Eastern Region, Office of the Regional Director, Division of Administration, Branch of Facilities in Nashville, Tennessee.Learn more about this agency
- Provides support to the Supervisory Facility Operations Specialist and Facility Management Specialist, assist in the development, implementation, coordination and evaluation of plans, policies, guidelines, and standards employed in the delivery of program serves.
- Serves as the point of contact with lead responsibility for special projects assigned by the Supervisory Specialist relating to information on regional programs.
- Performs an analysis of the data and generates a variety of periodic or special reports.
- Performs administrative work, which includes management of the Specialist's schedule or day-to-day plans.
- Manages and/or prepares responses to correspondence, acts as liaison and communications with persons and groups from both within and outside the organization, assisting the Specialist on administrative/program information issues, including readily available human resources, training, and property management for the Office.
- Manages a wide variety of correspondence from within and outside the Office. Receives and reviews all incoming correspondence for the office.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required to attend meetings and/or training.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542654100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.