THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a SUPV IT SPECIALIST (POLICY AND PLANNING), Position Description Number D2170P01 and is part of the HI 154 CS, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The purpose of this position is to provide supervision, subordinate guidance, and team leadership to dual status, non-dual status, and civilian employees. This position is accountable for directing the information and data integrity of all base and tenant organizations, as well as geographically separated units (GSUs) and communications and information functions.
- Manages, plans, organizes, controls, and directs the communications activities for the Wing and Base to ensure mission accomplishment and optimum use of resources.
- Coordinates communications activities and projects with other concerned agencies and organizations.
- Coordinates with support organizations to assure an integrated approach to solution of problems.
- Ensures formulation of comprehensive training plans for each function and specialty within the C4 and logistics activity.
- Monitors and controls the daily expenditure for material and manpower resources in accomplishment of peacetime and wartime mission goals.
- Develops an IT acquisition process, which satisfies the provisions of the Information Technology Management Reform Act (ITMRA) while incorporating the Air Force Corporate Process and the DOD Acquisition structure.
- Ensures all support agreements and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), are appropriately coordinated and approved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542574600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.