This position is located in Albuquerque, NM and serves as an Auditor in the Chief Financial Officer Organization, Audit and Assurance Branch. The primary purpose of this position is to perform audits, reviews, financial analysis and evaluations of financial data/information.Learn more about this agency
For additional information about the duties, please contact John Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org; 505- 563-7141 and/or Dianna Capshaw at email@example.com; 505-563-7171.
- Perform financial, operational and performance audits.
- Gather, interpret and analyze information.
- Evaluate information and data supplied by agency trading partners.
- Develop and/or modify methods to ensure data accuracy.
- Review/inspect documentation, sampling data, and case files.
- Set up test programs to validate agency data and computer systems.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct reports on audits.
- Assess program/operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
- Communicate review findings to supervisors and program staff.
- Prepare formal audit reports and present written recommendations with corrective action.
75% or less - You will be expected to travel for site visits and/or training which may require overnight stays.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542412100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.