This position is located in the Human Resources Management Division (HRMD) in the Department of Administration and Finance (A&F) within the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-15, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 3A which is generally equal to GS-15.
- Directs, manages, develops and implements the corporation's diversity and inclusion program, university and community outreach in support of talent acquisition and retention strategy.
- Serves as subject-matter expert, providing consultative services and guidance to management, stakeholders and human resources specialists in developing and managing diversity and outreach initiatives and objectives across the organization.
- Ensures that the corporation's vision, mission and core values are reflective of the aspects associated with leading edge diversity principles. Drives efforts to improve awareness of a variety of cultural, generational, ethnic, and differences that drive employee engagement and provides support to meet workforce management challenges.
- Develops guidelines, criteria, and standards for the conduct of all facets of the organization's diversity initiatives and policies. Works with management officials to develop and implement appropriate engagement tools and effective strategies for communicating employee engagement.
- Analyzes workforce data, employment trends, human resources policies and practices and other processes to identify existing barriers to hiring or advancement of employees.
- Provides data analytics to inform understanding of recruitment and attrition as it relates to diversity and inclusion, enabling decision-makers to focus energies and resources on essential areas.
- Drives corporate diversity and inclusion strategy and message development, pitch and announcement strategies. Develops and implements relevant communications strategies and activities that contribute to raising MCCbranding initiatives, internal communications and external relations.
- Identifies and advocates diversity and inclusion training and awareness opportunities, as-well-as, organizational training needs in diversity management and inclusiveness; and leads and/or facilitates diversity management training and assists in the development of curriculum when needed.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with educational institutions and corporate communities of interest to stay abreast of leading edge diversity strategies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542406700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.