Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the supervisory auditor over multiple mobile contractors.
- Oversees the planning and performance of Department of Defense contract audit work and may support non-DoD agencies and certain foreign governments.
- Provides accounting and financial advisory services regarding contracts.
- Provides support for accomplishment of the agency strategic plan. Emphasizes DCAA's vision and goals to FAO staff.
- Supervises a number of audit teams lead by supervisory auditors as well as an administrative staff led by an administrative supervisor.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation within the office. Fosters effective relationships with contractor representatives and government officials.
- Orchestrates effective accomplishment of the audit program plan, managing workforce and workload imbalances.
- Reviews audit reports and working papers to ensure that the reports are timely, responsive and comply with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and agency standards.
- Approves and releases audit reports.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542386300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.