This position is located in the Radio Master Control Branch of Studio and Production Operations, Language Programming Directorate.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operate console, patching and computer related switching equipment
- Monitor program audio levels
- Identify and Correct technical equipment issues. As well as notify Technical Support Branch notify the appropriate personnel
- Coordinate program recording and remote source activity
- Perform other duties as assigned
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542206100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.