The ideal candidate for this position will have communication capabilities, and expert knowledge of budget and financial systems and technology. This position starts at a salary of $117,191 (GS-14). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Resilience team within FEMA.Learn more about this agency
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
EMERGENCY ASSIGNMENT: Every FEMA employee has regular and recurring emergency management responsibilities, though not every position requires routine deployment to disaster sites. All positions are subject to recall around the clock for emergency management operations, which may require irregular work hours, work at locations other than the official duty station, and may include duties other than those specified in the employee's official position description. Travel requirements in support of emergency operations may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require employees to relocate to emergency sites with physically austere and operationally challenging conditions.
As a Lead Program Management Analyst, typical assignments include:
- Performing a variety of duties including budget formulation and budget execution, financial research and budget analysis using sophistical technology tools;
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to team members and maintains oversight for team's activities and work products;
- Serving as a coach, facilitator, and/or negotiator in coordinating team initiatives and in consensus building activities among team members.
- Providing necessary inputs to supervisor on team members performance;
- Performing a wide variety of administrative duties and other duties assigned;
Occasional travel - Occasional non-emergency travel may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542193200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.