The ideal candidate for this position will be detailed oriented, analytical and strategic thinker with strong oral and written communication skills. This position starts at a salary of $137,849 (GS-15). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Office of Policy and Program Analysis team within FEMA.Learn more about this agency
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
EMERGENCY ASSIGNMENT: Every FEMA employee has regular and recurring emergency management responsibilities, though not every position requires routine deployment to disaster sites. All positions are subject to recall around the clock for emergency management operations, which may require irregular work hours, work at locations other than the official duty station, and may include duties other than those specified in the employee's official position description. Travel requirements in support of emergency operations may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require employees to relocate to emergency sites with physically austere and operationally challenging conditions.
In this position, you will as the Enterprise Analytics Division Director (EADD). Typical assignments include:
- Directing and supervising the overall functions of the Enterprise Analytics Division
- Leading inter-agency and intra-agency working groups that coordinate and optimize the structure, definition, and used of data in related mission areas
- Overseeing planning, organization, and completion of analytical studies and developing, implementing, and analyzing data to identify potential areas for discussion to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting data related to the effectiveness of acquisition programs and projects
- Providing employee oversight and supervision
Occasional travel - Occasional non-emergency travel
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542183800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.