You will serve as an NM-0801/0830/0850/0861/0855/1550/1515/1320/1310-04, SUPERVISORY ENGINEER/PHYSICIST/CHEMIST/OPS RESEARCH ANALYST/COMPUTER SCIENTIST in the AVIONICS, SENSORS AND E*WARFARE DEPT. of NAVAIRWARCENWPNDIV POINT MUGU.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as Supervisor in the RF Engineering Branch (45Q300E), Electronic Warfare Integrated Laboratories Division.
- You will be responsible for managing a diverse team to support Electronic Warfare (EW) Integrated Laboratories in the areas RF compatibility and interoperability, RF measurement, EW and Jammer RDT and E support including bench systems and analysis.
- You will assess team operations and work with the TACAIR and Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Integrated Product Teams.
- You will identify, develop, and implement training and certification programs to ensure Branch employees' skills match those required to perform current tasks and future work.
- You will implement the NAWCWD Command policies and regulations, such as Equal Employment Opportunity, safety, and security.
- You will provide technical leadership and expertise in areas of RF Lab Engineering.
- You will maintain cognizance of and anticipate future requirements, and have the capability to provide support from internal or external resources.
- You will develop a human capital strategy and marketing plans for future business and play an active role in soliciting and/or expanding future business for the organization.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542058000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.