Looking for a meaningful opportunity to help support communities and regions across the country as they work to create economic opportunity and jobs?
EDA is a small, nimble agency within the U.S. Department of Commerce that provides a big impact by helping to make it easier for businesses to start and grow in the United States. We do this by working hand-in-hand with local economic development partners to advance their locally-developed projects.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Budget Analyst GS-0560-09 FPL 11 positions within Economic Development Administration in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Performing routine budget analysis functions including budget formulation, budget presentation-enactment or budget execution.
- Assisting in the preparation of budget estimates and justifications.
- Interpreting OMB directives and circulars.
- Providing information and advice to program managers.
- Reviewing bureau and office budget submissions for reasonableness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and guidelines; monitoring budget and recommending reprogramming of funds as needed.
11 - If you are selected for a position with further promotion potential, you may be non-competitively promoted if you perform successfully and if recommended by management.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541898400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.