These positions are located in the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS), Field Office (East) and Field Office (West), located in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
SPECIAL NOTE: The incumbent in this position may be reassigned to another Headquarters Unit or to a NASS Regional Field Office, contingent on the needs of the Agency.
- Develop special statistical analyses and interpretations for agricultural problems or special studies that will serve as basis for formulation and implementation of new statistical programs.
- Provide statistical analysis and recommendations for an organization?s internal streamlining and efficiency initiatives.
- Participate with senior management in formulating and determining long-range programs and policies.
- Participate with management in planning resource allocation and in other decision-making processes.
- Represent office management in maintaining continuing relationships with commodity groups and farm organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 10% of the time for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541683800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.