About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.Learn more about this agency
The pay band NH-03 includes the General Schedule grade equivalent to GS-12/13.
Other initiatives under the Acquisition Demonstration Project include simplified classification, streamlined hiring process and expanded developmental opportunities.
- Performs all work in accordance with agency policies, standards, metrics and standard operating procedures for effective contract administration of Department of Defense (DoD) acquisitions.
- Performs a variety of advances engineering functions, often serving a leadership capacity, while conducting engineering and analytical surveillance in advanced research, design, development, test, and production.
- Applies DCMA engineering surveillance performance indicators to assess and record the contractors performance and provide expert feedback to the Chief Engineer (CE).
- Conducts Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule and performance for buying activities and DCMA elements.
- Brings controversial information or unusual findings to the attention of the CE.
- Plans, executes, and documents surveillance of design, development, and production efforts at contractor facilities on behalf of the CMO using the performance indicators identified in DCMA engineering surveillance processes.
- Prepares, provides, and evaluates documentation regarding specific, unique engineering and manufacturing questions requiring resolution.
Occasional travel - Business Travel Required 10% of the Time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541506500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.