This position is located in the Office of Research and Development, National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, Western Ecology Division, Ecological Effects Branch. For more information on this office, visit their website: Office of Research and DevelopmentLearn more about this agency
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
Your salary will be based on the grade level for which you are selected and the duty location of the position.
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Plan, execute, and analyze chemical and isotopic experiments as a member of one or more research teams within the larger framework of Office of Research and Development (ORD) research projects;
- Develop, modify, validate, and apply methods to assess experimental endpoints;
- Provide technical expertise, assistance, training and advice;
- Develop, implement and adhere to Laboratory, health and safety, quality assurance and other system requirements;
- Serve as Contracting Officer’s Representative, Project Officer, or similar as required for extramural contracts, cooperative agreements, Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs), or related vehicles in support of ORD research.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541377000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.