About the Position: Fort Riley Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC) is located on Main Post, Fort Riley, KS.Learn more about this agency
- Utilize a wide range of Human Resources practices, laws, regulations, policies, and precedents sufficient to provide expert classification advisory and technical services on complex and wide-impacting customer functions and work practices.
- Evaluates position management in assigned organizations and provides assistance to supervisors and operating officials on ways to improve structure, work distribution, and the use of employee skills.
- Perform special reviews and surveys in conjunction with manpower and management analysis surveys, to identify problems in alignment, supervisor/employee ratios, and career development opportunities in the organization structure.
- Analyzes and classifies individual positions descriptions.
- Explains the standards, classification decisions, impact of designated duties on classification, and complaint and appeal procedures to employees, supervisors, and operating officials or managers.
- Develops and/or modifies classification training modules and conducts one-on-one and group training.
- Provides advice and assistance on automated personnel programs such as FASCLASS and DCPDS.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541043200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.