The incumbent will serve as a Senior HR Specialist Information System expert and provide strategic planning, technical advice, guidance and develops functional requirements for internal systems; responsible for HR functional oversight of the agency-wide Enterprise Human Resources IT system(s).Learn more about this agency
As an Human Resources Specialist (Information Systems) you will:
- Plan and deliver Enterprise Human Resources information system(s) and programs.
- Monitor and optimize day-to-day HR IT systems operations.
- Manage Human Resources Information System(s) projects.
- Develop and brief executive level status reports, including project schedules, potential risks and issues.
- Research, develop, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated guides for HR IT systems.
Occasional travel - 5% Domestic - As required by the position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540990800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.