The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) provides operations support services and business solutions to the community of 10,000 House Members, Officers and staff. The CAO organization comprises more than 750 technical and administrative staff working in a variety of areas, including information technology, finance, budget management, human resources, payroll, child care, food and vending, procurement, logistics and administrative counsel.Learn more about this agency
1. Work with subject matter experts, engineers, project managers and their management to establish a clear charter for assigned projects to include scope, project plan, change management, communication, and risk management plans.
2. Coordinate across all program and project managers to achieve the project goals are met.
3. Ensure regular project status meetings are held and there is a timely resolution of all risks and issues with escalation to HIR leadership as needed.
4. Ensure stakeholder meetings are held to communicate next steps and manage expectations.
5. Create executive level briefings for CAO and House Leadership as required.
6. Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
7. Perform other official duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540903100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.