About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.Learn more about this agency
The pay band NH-03 includes the General Schedule grade equivalent to GS-12/13.
Other initiatives under the Acquisition Demonstration Project include simplified classification, streamlined hiring process and expanded developmental opportunities
- Performs all work in accordance with agency policies, standards, metrics and standard operating procedures for effective contract administration of Department of Defense (DoD) acquisitions.
- Provides significant, expert level feedback to the Chief Engineer (CE) regarding the adequacy and clarity of agency engineering and analysis processes based on daily application of the processes and agency reporting requirements.
- Conducts Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule and performance for buying activities and DCMA elements.
- Evaluates contractors? and subcontractors? advanced engineering systems and software, design, development, production and test efforts in accordance with contract terms.
- Applies DCMA engineering surveillance performance indicators to assess and record the contractor?s performance and provide expert feedback to the CE.
- Brings controversial information or unusual findings to the attention of the CE. Prepares, provides, and evaluates documentation regarding specific, unique engineering and manufacturing questions requiring resolution.
Occasional travel - Business travel is required 10 percent of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/540870600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.